More details at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is a 2 owner 1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Touring Coupe.
- Bought from original owner 2+ years ago
- Pink slip in hand
- California smog certificate last week
- Mileage 129, xxx
- No major modifications, only reliability upgrades
- Recently serviced by Neptune Speed in Huntington Beach, one of the best rotary shops in CA.
- Fresh OEM Montego Blue Paint
- Genuine BBS wheels (driver side front has some curb rash)
- Koni Yellow Coilovers
- Engine rebuilt about 25k miles ago by previous owner
- Dual-Core radiator installed
- Newer tires, brake pads and rotors
- New Spark plugs, oil, transmission oil, differential fluid
- Installed downpipe for better heat management
- New Bonez catalytic converter
- Replaced all vacuum lines
- Drivers seat shows some wear
- Replaced worn pillow ball joints
- New Autometer boost gauge
- Bose Soundwave system
- AC compressor bypassed for better power response (Southern CA, don't need it)
- Manual Transmission
- Great compression numbers (Tested last week)
- Never tracked or raced
The original owner was a designer at Ford and used this specific car to help inspire and take measurements while
designing the previous generation Ford GT. This car gets lots of attention and is a joy to drive. Plenty of power
and handles like a true sports car! Car is located in San Clemente, CA.