very well kept Yamaha Raider with many dealer installed upgrades. This is the list of the upgrades done by the dealer:
- Yamaha Rear fender Rack Assembly ($150)
- Yamaha Boulevard (short) Windshield ($160)
- 2 in 1 Vance and Hines exhaust system with fuel power commander ($1, 500)
- kuryakan chrome belt cover
- kuryakan Blade opening foot rests
- Corbin Solo with flames memory foam seat ($400)
- Custom LED Sequential brake light with integrated turn signals. ($120).
The 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine that powers it takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider is pure Star, designed and engineered by the world’s best bike builders.